Monday, April 6, 2009

I got tagged!!!

Haha...Joy, you are so funny!!! She tagged me in this lovely game of listing 7 things that I love!

#1. My Lord Jesus Christ. He saved me from my awful sins and by his grace. If he had not saved me, who know where I would be today.

#2. My Daddy. I love my Dad!!! He has taken care of me for the past 21 years...(my whole life!) and did a WONDERFUL job at it!

#3. The rest of my family! There is always somebody to hang out with...play with and just be around..never time to be lonely!

#4. I love to smell how a newborn baby does after a bath and covered in baby lotion. It is the most wonderful thing!!!

#5. I love taking pictures and planting flowers...I could do that all day!!!

#6. Writing letters...I always write letters....if you have never gotten one from me...it's cause I don't have your address!!!

#7. I love preparing for marriage. I'm enjoying preparing in the roles I'll take over once I do. I love hearing advice form them who are...and can't wait till I am!!!

Alright there you go!!!

I tag..Leah E. and Bethany M.

1 comment:

The Anders said...

You did it! Good for you. :)