Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bath Time!

Giving the baby his first bath is always sweet and sad at the same time...the sweet part is getting to smell that wonderful, clean baby smell when they're finished and the sad part is how terribly cold and upset they get.


The poor thing doesn't know what's about to happen...btw, I wore this same t-shirt when I was a baby...it's 21 years old!


Sucking on his sweet little fist


Awww...doesn't this picture make you want to cry? His poor little lips are quivering!

2 comments:

Debra Morgan said...

Miranda! I thought at first he looked like you, but as I kept scrolling through the pictures (and thank you very much!) he looks like Adam!! Any way we look at it, he's georgeous! And to be so new! Enjoy! Please give mama a hug for me!

Miranda said...

Mrs. Morgan, your right! He looks exactly like Adam. We pulled out Adam's scrapbook and they could be twins...it was kinda creepy how close they look.

~Miranda