Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Day at Carriage Hill

Matt, Dayvid and I arrived at the farm a little before 8:30a.m. Matt, the farmer (Jim), and our part-time farmer (Lee) left and started the work they were going to do today. Dayvid and I walked around enjoying the pleasant day. After our walk, I sewed the binding on a quilt and made Dayvid lunch. Around 1:00p.m., Lee took Dayvid and I out on a ride on the buggy. I also got a turn at driving 'Jack' (our mule). It was SO much fun!!!! I can't wait to do it again. Hopefully one of these days I'll get to ride one of the horses. Two of our sheep had twins and I found out that our pig ended up having 12 babies but only 4 made it. :( But so far, she is doing really well these 4 little ones. They have already doubled in size. Before long they will be really big. I love the farm! It is an awesome place and I enjoy everyday I spend there. If you are ever up our way, you need to stop at the farm!

No comments: