Saturday, March 17, 2007

'Littlebit'

I was at the farm when the farmers discovered a baby lamb away from its mother. It had gotten stuck and was very cold and weak. I brought it home, and Jaycob and I slept in the living room next to an electric heater to keep it warm and to feed it a bottle whenever it woke up. It is an experience I will never forget! It followed Adam around for awhile and came in the kitchen and was getting into the grocery bags. That's me on the left in the dress and apron I wear to the farm.
I put a diaper on it so that I wouldn't need to worry about cleaning up messes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Miranda! That is so funny...about the diaper. The lamb is cute. Do you still have it at your house? Now you'll know if it works for me to leave a comment or not! Thank you for making it so I can. Talk to you soon!! Love, Ruth Ann

Anonymous said...

aww that lamb is so cute...

Anonymous said...

the1 above this was chelsea miranda